May 6th, 2011
- "Convex models for MRI coil design and SPIM denoising." by Pierre Weiss, research fellow at University Paul Sabatier, Institute for Informatics of Toulouse, France.
January 28th, 2011
- "A marked point process model for the extraction of multiple, arbitrarily-shaped multi-class objects from images." by Maria Kulikova, post-doctoral research fellow at IPAL.
December 17th, 2010
- "Dedicated kernels for SVM." by Antoine Veillard, doctoral student at IPAL.
- "Multiple persons activity recognition with Multiple Hypothesis Tracking over DBN." by Andrei Tolstikov, research fellow at Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore.
November 26th, 2010
- "Approximate methods for DBN models of Bio-pathway systems." by S. Akshay, research fellow at the National University of Singapore.
- "PAT model in the Amupadh project." by Zhang Xian, doctoral student at the National University of Singapore.
September 3rd, 2010
- "Cell tracking over phase contrast video-microscopy." by Stéphane Rigaud, doctoral student at IPAL.
- "Reasoning for application in Ambient Assisted Living." by Thibaut Tiberghien, doctoral student at IPAL.
May 21st, 2010
- "Soft object deformation for heart surgery." by Li Hao.
April 16th, 2010
- "Histopathological images analysis." by Ludovic Roux, research fellow at IPAL.
- "Color blood cell image analysis: region splitting & color normalization." by Xiong Wei, research fellow at Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore.
March 19th, 2010
- "Mathematical morphology over graph structures: structures and connections issues." by Nicolas Loménie, research fellow at IPAL.
- "One shot learning: learning from one or a few examples." by Gao Yan.
February 19th, 2010
- "Sparse deep belief nets." by Hanlin Goh, doctoral student at IPAL.
- "ActiveXML and Document Workflow." by Blaise Genest, research fellow at IPAL.